Sligo Rovers VS Waterford United, a draw game

#1

Sligo Rovers VS Waterford United, a draw game

  1. After 7 rounds, soccer tips betting Sligo Rovers got 2 wins, 5 losses and placed the 9 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Sligo Rovers got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.
  2. After 7 rounds, Waterford United got 3 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 5 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Waterford United got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.
  3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sligo Rovers 1.08-0/0.5-0.76. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 569 matches, the home team got 193 wins, 172 draws and 204 losses. Home win rate: 33.92%; Draw win rate: 30.23%; Away win rate: 35.85%; Home odds win rate: 38.49%; Away odds win rate: 61.51%.
  4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2/2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1581 matches, the home team got 662 wins, 482 draws and 437 losses. Home win rate: 41.87%; Draw win rate: 30.49%; Away win rate: 27.64%; Over odds win rate: 43.39%; Draw odds win rate: 6.58%; Under odds win rate: 50.03%.
  5. The 1x2 first odds best football tips combination of this game is 2.40-2.89-2.67.
    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sligo Rovers(38.7%), Draw(29.7%), Waterford United(31.7%)
0 Likes