Orgryte VS Degerfors IF, Degerfors IF for win

#1

Orgryte VS Degerfors IF, Degerfors IF for win

  1. After 7 rounds, soccer tips Orgryte got 2 wins, 0 draws, 5 losses and placed the 14 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Orgryte got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.
  2. After 7 rounds, Degerfors IF got 5 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Degerfors IF got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.
  3. The handicap first odds of this game is Orgryte 1.00-0/-0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 790 matches, the home team got 278 wins, 242 draws and 270 losses. Home win rate: 35.19%; Draw win rate: 30.63%; Away win rate: 34.18%; Home odds win rate: 42.03%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.97%.
  4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 360 matches, the home team got 152 wins, 95 draws and 113 losses. Home win rate: 42.22%; Draw win rate: 26.39%; Away win rate: 31.39%; Over odds win rate: 44.72%; Draw odds win rate: 6.67%; Under odds win rate: 48.61%.
  5. The 1x2 first odds free soccer tips combination of this game is 3.16-3.06-2.15.
    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Orgryte(24.8%), Draw(27.5%), Degerfors IF(47.8%)
0 Likes