Man Utd chief Ed Woodward halts all other transfer talks to strike Jadon Sancho deal[/b]

[/b]
Man Utd chief Ed Woodward halts all other transfer talks to strike Jadon Sancho deal[/b]

Manchester United are determined to sign Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund in the summer transfer window free soccer tips today.[/b]
Manchester United have put all other transfer business on hold as they focus on striking a deal for Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho. Talks have reached a stalemate with neither club willing to budge on how much they want to pay for the England winger.[/b]
Sancho was in stunning form last season, netting 20 goals and providing 20 assists in all competitions.[/b]
Dortmund are now insisting the England international will be staying at the club next season after United failed to meet their August 10 deadline.[/b]
Despite that stance Express Sport understands the Bundesliga side would sell for £100m, a fee Ed Woodward is not prepared to pay.[/b]
The Red Devils are so desperate to add Sancho to their squad that they have halted all other negotiations though.[/b]
[/b]
As well as the 20-year-old, United would like to add a defender to partner Harry Maguire and a dynamic central midfielder.[/b]
Woodward and transfer negotiator Matt Judge are determined to strike a deal with Dortmund over Sancho as quickly as possible.[/b]
United are ready to explore every avenue to try and sign the winger before turning to alternatives and other positions.[/b]
Dortmund would like Sancho to make a public statement to commit himself to the club and end interest from the Red Devils.[/b]
That’s after the Bundesliga side announced his contract had been extended to 2023 under the radar.[/b]
Sancho is keen on a move to Old Trafford though and would like a return to the Premier League this summer.[/b]
His Dortmund team-mates have expressed their delight at the club’s insistence he is staying, with midfielder Axel Witsel saying: "He stays and we’re all happy.[/b]
"He’s one of the most important players offensively for our team.[/b]
“It’s really good news for us to keep him – at a minimum – one more season.”[/b]
[/b]
Erling Haaland added: "Jadon is a fantastic player, so I am very happy that he is staying.[/b]
“I am sure he will give me some goals – but I will give him some as well.”[/b]
Former Premier League striker Clinton Morrison believes Sancho’s agent could have a big say in a move to United though.[/b]
“I am not really about people handing in transfer [requests],” Morrison told talkSPORT.[/b]
"The club will know and Sancho will go into them and be saying ‘I want to go’. His agent will probably be speaking to them soccer tips of the day.[/b]
"Eventually the deal will happen. It might go to the last day of the window but I think the deal will happen.[/b]
“Jadon Sancho will be a Man Utd player - who wouldn’t want to go to Man Utd.”[/b]

0 Likes