Galvez/AC) VS Sao Francisco AC, home wins

#1

Galvez/AC) VS Sao Francisco AC, home wins

  1. In the last 20 games, premier league predictions Galvez/AC) got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 57.1%.
  2. In the last 11 games, Sao Francisco AC got 7 wins and 4 losss. The win rate is 18.2%, the handicap odds win rate is 27.3%, the over win rate is 100.0%.
  3. The handicap first odds of this game is Galvez/AC) 0.95-2/2.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 62 matches, the home team got 10 wins, 7 draws and 45 losses. Home win rate: 16.13%; Draw win rate: 11.29%; Away win rate: 72.58%; Home odds win rate: 37.10%; Away odds win rate: 62.90%.
  4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.80-3.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 201 matches, the home team got 90 wins, 37 draws and 74 losses. Home win rate: 44.78%; Draw win rate: 18.41%; Away win rate: 36.82%; Over odds win rate: 42.29%; Draw odds win rate: 3.48%; Under odds win rate: 54.23%.
  5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.15-6.80-10.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 6 wins and 2 draws. Home win rate: 75.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%.
    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: soccer tips daily win Galvez/AC)(80.9%), Draw(11.9%), Sao Francisco AC(7.2%)
0 Likes