# AD Alcorcon VS Tenerife, a close game

#1

AD Alcorcon VS Tenerife, a close game

  1. After 39 rounds, soccer predict today AD Alcorcon got 12 wins, 17 draws, 10 losses and placed the 10 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, AD Alcorcon got 6 wins, 9 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

AD Alcorcon VS Tenerife, a close game

  1. After 39 rounds, Tenerife got 14 wins, 12 draws, 13 losses and placed the 9 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Tenerife got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

  2. The handicap first odds of this game is AD Alcorcon 0.90-0-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 248 matches, the home team got 89 wins, 73 draws and 86 losses. Home win rate: 35.89%; Draw win rate: 29.44%; Away win rate: 34.68%; Home odds win rate: 35.89%; Draw odds win rate: 29.44%; Away odds win rate: 34.68%.

  3. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 171 matches, the home team got 59 wins, 59 draws and 53 losses. Home win rate: 34.50%; Draw win rate: 34.50%; Away win rate: 30.99%; Over odds win rate: 38.01%; Draw odds win rate: 9.94%; Under odds win rate: 52.05%.

  4. The 1x2 first odds soccer tip to win combination of this game is 2.60-2.80-2.71.

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AD Alcorcon(34.8%), Draw(32.4%), Tenerife(32.8%)

0 Likes